The timeless French design and warm finish make the 7 in Paris u'Select pepper mill a must-have for the table and kitchen. Made of sustainable beech wood finished in a beautiful, rich chocolate stain, the grinder is visually striking and appeals to the sense of touch. A strong feeling of satisfaction comes with use through the control provided by the comfortable shape of the mil. Peugeot’s patented u’Select adjustment system brings out all the aromatic depth of pepper by selecting the right grind for your taste. Very finely ground pepper will bring out the heat, while a coarser grind will highlight its aromas and flavor. The mill comes with a jewel knob printed with the brand's iconic lion's head, in black for pepper. Find your Peugeot moment and enjoy the art of French living with our instruments of taste. This grinder is the first choice of chefs and the best gift for those who enjoy cooking at home because freshly ground pepper simply tastes better.
• Made in France
• Lifetime warranty on case-hardened steel mechanism
• Patented u’Select system lets you choose your preferred grind
• PEFC-certified sustainable beech wood from France
• Mill come partially filled with Peugeot Tan Hoi black peppercorns from Vietnam
• Can be used with peppercorns up to ¼ in – 6mm (black, white, green, red) or dried coriander seeds.
• Can also be used with pepper blends as long as the size of the peppercorn is less than ¼ in – 6mm. Use blends with red berries as long as berries don’t exceed 25% of the mix to avoid the risk of clogging mechanism.
• Wipe down with a soft dry cloth – do not expose to liquids
• Turn head clockwise only to grind.